I was addicted to the packing lists of others when research the RTW trip and what to take.
So here is my packing list for my 30-day RTW (approximately clockwise from top left):
- 2 khakis – 1 convertible to cropped khakis
- navy cropped pants
- 2 t-shirts
- black tranquilt dress/skirt (mine is from a previous season, but there are similar ones on the site) Bamboo is a great choice for RTW travel!
- gray leggings to go under the dress/skirt
- 6 bras
- 2 Under Armour All Season gear long sleeve shirts
- white gauze top
- black tranquilt hoodie
- gray Zella jacket
- Scottevest lightweight travel vest
- Webkinz – Irish setter and Hutto Hippo
- True Religion jeans
- 6 pairs of socks
- 15 pairs underwear
- 5 tank tops
- long-sleeve t-shirt and boxers for sleeping
So, during the trip there were some additions and deletions, especially close to the end of the trip when I got really tired of the same clothes.
- 3 pairs of socks that did not dry after washing in Bangkok
- Black t-shirt that I added in Bangkok, as it had started to pill after a single wearing
- Pair of khakis that were tight before left and thought would fit into by the end. (No such luck) – trashed in Sydney
- teal scarf in Istanbul to use up Euros and to have for Egypt
- t-shirt from the Tiger Temple – Bangkok
- black t-shirt – Bangkok
- Swimsuit – Bangkok (2XL)
- Australia sweatshirt – cold wind for whale watching – Sydney (Nice catch Jessica)
- 2 pairs of socks – Sydney
- Raiatea Long-Sleeve Hooded T-Shirt – Hawaii
- Havianas flip flops – Hawaii
All of this fit in the Tumi international size carry-on
Laptop backpack packing list to come.